[C320-list] Price matching

Brad bkuether at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 17:49:44 PDT 2018

I bought all of my supplies this spring from WM, and they matched every add I presented to them.  No fuss, no muss.  Also I had the paint delivered to the store, and didn’t have to pay the hazardous shipping fee, or any shipping at all!

I am OK with this model for the real expensive stuff like paint.  Otherwise it makes them somewhat expensive for the smaller stuff you may not be able to find or stuff that is WM proprietary.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10