[C320-list] Racing handicap

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:24:36 PDT 2018

Hello:

I have a fin keel and folding prop and my spinnaker rating is 159 and jib &
main (JAM) fleet is 179 and sail on Lake Michigan.  Good sails, clean
bottom & clean air are very important.  And I do agree, our boat are quick
but need to be kept more upright.  Healing maybe fun and feel fast but it
is not fast with our design hulls.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
Milwaukee, WI

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Realty 100
Phone - 414-322-6541
Fax - 414-327-6870

Have a smooth sailing day.................................