[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 3310, Issue 1

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:58:11 PDT 2018

So, you are asking a 78 year old man to remember an event from more than 3 days ago? My best guess is that I had removed a quantity of coolant before replacing the heater hoses with the expectation of returning the saved coolant to the engine, but it didn't fit. ??? Something was in the way. Maybe air. Purging the new hoses with the remaining coolant was the answer.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, MD (Chesapeake Bay)