[C320-list] Have free depth display (Autohelm)

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:58:24 PDT 2018

Fathometer faceplate arrived today.  Thanks! (Of course I had forgotten I
wrote about this and almost called the bomb squad having received a package
from an unknown person).  It's sitting in my shop unopened; what were your
mailing costs?

gene

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

*Zero tolerance is great for building airplanes but not for running
countries.*