[C320-list] Rigging Tie Rods

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Sep 3 09:29:17 PDT 2018

If you don't get any responses from the list, I would recommend calling Catalina. Last time I called with a technical question, I received a call back from Gerry Douglas himself with a very detailed answer. This is definitely something that would have been specified in the original plans and should be relatively easy for them to answer.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us