[C320-list] Bent wind instrument

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 07:51:16 PDT 2018

On my prior boat I had one land on my windex which broke in half from the weight.  Solved by using a windex that has a "spike" (about a foot long) that extends up from the center/fulcrum that must discourage landings because no breakage ever since.  In fact believe it has discouraged all mast-head landings.   The spike either came with the new windex or was an inexpensive accessory/upgrade.  Good luck.  Neil Kornblatt  Harmony #973