[C320-list] Bent wind instrument

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:35:05 PDT 2018

Is there a bird deterrent for these kinds of things?   I know folks use
owls for the smaller birds but I can't think of anything an osprey or eagle
is going to even consider a threat.

Since the instrument is still working I'm probably going to just have it
bent back to true, but...I'll probably have to replace it this winter.
Probably a good time to bring down the mast and R&R all the other goodies
on the mast, etc.