[C320-list] 1994 Catalina 320

dmcnamara3 at woh.rr.com dmcnamara3 at woh.rr.com
Sun Sep 9 10:15:05 PDT 2018

Hello,
I have just listed my 1994 Catalina 320 (064) for sale.  It is a freshwater boat always on Lake Erie, currently in the water at Sandusky Harbor Marina in Sandusky, Ohio.  Over the last 5 years of ownership I have updated many items on the boat.  If you are interested, I have many pictures of the boat.  It is listed on www.Yachtworld.com also.  This site has always been a plethora of good information and help, just thought maybe someone on this list would be interested, I will miss it.
Thank You,
Dan