[C320-list] Smartplug conversion

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 13:16:18 PDT 2018

Hi

Smart Plug has a couple of DIY videos on You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xL-JzGtFygY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB481DZE1vs

My original Marinco receptacle (which failed) had its metal housing self/internally grounded.  The smart plug receptacle was not but I recall there being mention of that fact in the Smart Plug instructions and some suggestion that one might want to do so.   I chose to ground the Smart Plug receptacle housing; others do not.   Video does not mention.

Ken Geiger
Northern Dream #765