[C320-list] Basic hot water heater and charging question

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Sat Sep 15 16:58:42 PDT 2018

Gene,

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that the water heater draws AC current when on shore power. When motoring, hot water occurs because of the recirculating system ‎using the cooling system of the engine. Thus, you will have residual hot water after motoring until the heat finally dissipates.

If I recall correctly, my hot water breaker is a push button breaker, not a toggle.

Hope this helps. Someone should correct me if I am wrong.

Jeff
'94, #121

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.