[C320-list] Push Button Circuit Breaker

Mark Seyler mseyler at cox.net
Tue Sep 18 13:42:41 PDT 2018

Jack,

If the breakers on your 1998 model are the same as the ones on my 1995 model, they take a harder push than you might expect.  If you don't hear a "click" when you push the button in, try pushing harder to see if that will make it click on or off.  But what eventually made me replace mine was that I had one that wouldn't turn on, and one that wouldn't turn off, no matter how hard I pushed.

Also, If they are "off" the button should be sticking out far enough that a white ring is visible on the breaker button.  If no white ring is showing, the breaker is in the "on" position.  It will become obvious once you see it.

To my knowledge, there may be switches associated with individual items (like the microwave, or in some cases your charger or inverter) but no other way to shut off entire circuits.

Mark Seyler
S/V Reality,
Catalina 320, #232
New Orleans, LA