[C320-list] Hatch Size

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Sep 27 12:08:23 PDT 2018

Price differential is certainly a consideration, but also consider that the hatch is already at least 18 or 19 years old now.
But I'd rather have a shiny new hatch, new seals, new hinge, etc. for just some incremental cost, then I'm not touching that thing again as long as I own the boat...   😊

Compare the total costs of replacing the plastic (including adhesive, or shipping/delivery if you send it out, etc.)

-Jeff