[C320-list] Asymmetrical Spinnaker Anchor Points

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 18:13:03 PDT 2019

Jeff,
I rig our asymmetrical the way Scott does and it works very well shorthanded up to about 12 knots when we drop it . We have a sniffer sock so I can single hand with it. We are not using it much so it is available if you are interested.

Best Regards,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, North Carolina