[C320-list] Piezo Starter for CNG Seaward Stove

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 05:42:29 PDT 2019

I had this no-spark problem a year ago and didn't know about the burner/rust problem/solution.  I tried to order a replacement and found that the manual-start piezo assemply is no longer available but that you can replace the manual start with the electric/battery-operated starter.  I purchased the parts "kit" but haven't replaced yet-still just using matches to start.  The replacement requires some re-wiring but looks fairly straightforward.  Neil Kornblatt, Harmony #973  -----Original Message-----