[C320-list] Portlight Leak

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Mon Apr 15 11:24:58 PDT 2019

I just did this repair last weekend. Walmart has a small pick toolset (approximately $5) that will dig out all of the old material. Also, I suggest that you use 3m 4000 for its UV-resistant properties. I used 4200 to re-bed the traveler. You can save about $12 a 10 oz cartridge (you don’t need nearly that much, though) through Amazon.

Cheers,

Jeff Smith
‘94, #121