[C320-list] Water in bilge issue: 1995 Catalina 320

Clay Carter fclaycarter at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 07:21:31 PDT 2019

Hi Mark:
Thank you very much for responding.  I will look for the past post--as an FYI I need to go down to the boat to study on this, but I spoke to Catalina technical support about this yesterday.  He told me that the bilge "pan" (as I am calling it) is the very bottom of the interior of the boat, and there is no more space or compartments below it.  Do those holes might allow water to get into the areas adjacent to the bilge (compartments, settee, etc.) but cannot get under it.  I will study on this this weekend--your input about the trash can hole is really helpful.  Please let me know if you have anymore thoughts and thanks again.
Clay CarterLong Beach, CA#225
“Be kind,for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.” ~Plato