[C320-list] Swim ladder removal and storage

jtamucci at comcast.net jtamucci at comcast.net
Sat Apr 20 15:14:17 PDT 2019

    	Has anybody found an easy way to remove and store the swim ladder when not in use?  My wife and I are on a mooring and board the boat from the stern.  It's easy getting on the boat, but we must climb over the stern rails and ladder to get on board.  We have a 1999.
What would be ideal was if the the ladder was connected with quick disconnect pins, so it could easily be removed and stored, and we could easily board.  A lifeline could be installed in place of the ladder when not installed.
Has anybody done this?  If so how, and where did you store the ladder on board for easy access and installation?
Thanks,
Joe Tamucci, Andante #619

    	Get Outlook for iOS