[C320-list] Low Voltage Disconnect is Cheap Battery Insurance

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Sat Apr 20 16:24:42 PDT 2019

Dear Group,

I am working LIFEPO4 lithium battery project and I found a $80 solution for
Low Voltage Disconnect  that is cheap battery insurance for all batteries.

I am wiring up the Victron Smart Battery Connect Input  from the breaker
next to the switch on the starboard side to the Main Panel on the port
side. The LVD module is Bluetooth configurable. This unit has very accurate
voltage you can read with your phone.

Here is my video on the testing of the unit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sABbtLtB_Iw

I think the 100A unit will be fine for most people. Here.
https://www.amazon.com/Victron-BPR000100400-BatteryProtect-12-24V-100A/dp/B07PJ1LJFR?th=1

Danny