[C320-list] Rule 1100 Bilge Pumps Revisited.

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 21 14:12:04 PDT 2019

I couldn't find an alternate route for the bilge pump hose. I found that a Rule 800 fits in the bilge section next to the mast, where the pickup hose was for my old, remotely mounted pump.
What I did for emergency pump capacity was rig up a 2000 gph bilge pump with about 15 or 20 feet of hose and electric cable that ends with alligator clips.
If the unthinkable happens, I clip the pump to the house bank and route the hose into the cockpit.
Best of all, you can lend it to another boat having problems.
Jack BrennanSonas, 1998 Catalina 320Port Mayaca on Lake Okeechobee, heading for Ft. MyersDolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 12:07 PM, Doug Treff<doug at treff.us> wrote:   Following...  Please post links to any photos here for all to see. I need to do something about my bilge pump as well.

--
Doug Treff