[C320-list] Water

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 24 06:33:53 PDT 2019

I just fixed mine couple of weeks ago.  That was my source.  It wasn't the drain plug though.  It was the rim/flange around the "bowl" the tank sits in.  During heavy rain, water would drip in from that rim.  Never leaked from the drain hose fitting.  Tried to remove the whole "bowl"  but ran out of time and just taped and sealed the flange.  It did not want to come out easily.
Maybe when it gets really hot and the glue is softer I may try to remove it but since I sealed that flange, no water in bilge.  Bone dry.  That was source of all the water "I" had in bilge.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185