[C320-list] Winch rebuild

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 18:23:37 PDT 2019

Chuck

Although we don't own a Mark II, i don’t think I’ve seen a mark II with
this issue.   I think we are all a tad curious to see what is going on...

Any chance someone could post this picture to an album for a look see?
Curiosity is certainly getting the better of me for sure.  I'm wondering if
this is symmetrical or if someone had a boo boo and repaired the gel coat
with a slight increase in thickness...it wouldn’t take much, but why not
just raise the winch, that’s the part I can’t visualize.

Cheers

Troy Dunn
Hull#514