[C320-list] Freedom 20 failure

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Sun Aug 4 03:36:01 PDT 2019

To add to this,

I had a static discharge from a lightning strike that zapped my charger. I HAD a Newmar 30 amp that has a high output fuse. I spent $30 and seven weeks waiting on this fuse from China. The old fuse was bad; the new fuse was good. Charger did not work.

I would replace it with a new charger that will extend your battery life. I regret waiting to replace my, for what it is worth.

Jeff
‘94, #121