[C320-list] 12 Volt Fans

FRANK YASKIN frankya at comcast.net
Tue Aug 6 09:31:45 PDT 2019

   I ordered one of these fans after seeing Jacks post ( below)--

   I can say it is a lot quieter, and moves more air than my much more
   expensive Hella..

   Definitely recommended.

   Thanks, Jack

   Frank

   Blue Canute
   1996 #380

   "For you budget-conscious sailors, I recently came across a decent find
   on Amazon.
   I bought two 12 volt fans for $15 each that are of the same quality as
   the $60 to $120 fans you find at West Marine. Probably not a surprise,
   as all of these are made at some obscure Asian factory and sold to
   different retailers.
   Anyhow, here is a link. And no, I don’t have any connection to the
   seller.
   [1]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GPY34Y8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_
   asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
   These are adjustable with 12-volt plugs. They are powerful enough that
   if you set one on a table, it will move backwards. Fairly quiet,
   too...."