[C320-list] Vibrations at certain RPM Range

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Wed Aug 7 17:52:39 PDT 2019

We have started getting a racket periodically from the front engine cover vibrating. Sounds like someone shaking a can of rocks with an occasional squeak. It goes away if you stand in front of it, which makes diagnosis difficult. Probably the cover latches are not as tight as they were 20 years ago.