[C320-list] Crack in stringer below compression post

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:02:54 PDT 2019

Let a professional look at it as well.  Have it taken care of ASAP
otherwise it could create more issues.  I know this from my own
experience.

Best wishes.

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Realty 100
Phone - 414-322-6541
Fax - 414-327-6870

Have a smooth sailing day.................................