[C320-list] Crack in stringer below compression post

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 15:27:26 PDT 2019

If you go to the C320 website under Reference Documents : Catalina
Brochures : Catalina Technical Brochure you can see an athwartship section
of the "Typical Mast Support System".  Note that this brochure is general
in nature and may not show exactly what is going on with our 320s, but my
guess is that it is pretty close.

Regards,

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #215