[C320-list] lazerette shelf?

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 10 09:36:31 PDT 2019

Has anybody installed a shelf in the port side lazerette (forward of the wheel)?
I was thinking of installing a shallow shelf so I don't have to dig down as often for what is always at the bottom of that very deep compartment.
Any pics out there?
While I am at it I am looking for efficient use of space in the aft port lazerette.  Also lots of inefficient space I think can be better setup/used.  I spoke with somebody that installed a shelf with removable slats for working around in there.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net H (919)-362-8538    C (919)-618-7185