[C320-list] Fuel tank sender replacement for 2000 model

Michael Ferguson coralman at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 15 14:16:20 PDT 2019

Charles I did mine this summer. I had to crawl in the AFT port lazaret and reach over to access the screws. Not an easy task. Be sure to mark the direction of your existing unit before you pull it out so you can put the new one in the same way. After doing so I found that it wasn't the sending unit but indeed it was the gauge. So I now have a new sending unit and gauge. Good luck. Michael Ferguson
169Nauti Clew
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android