[C320-list] Engine mount wear

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:03:03 PDT 2019

Hi folks

My right rear engine mount is compressed to the point where I can barely
see through the hole at the top.  Is it time to replace it?  I loaded a
picture to my photo gallery under 'engine stuff'.  I have developed some
minor engine vibration in the last couple of weeks and I'm looking for
something obvious in the engine compartment before I dive the boat.
Visibility in my neck of the woods is less than 4 feet on a good day and I
need to find a good dive light in order to really investigate the prop
shaft in the water.   We don't get barnacles where I keep the boat but
weeds, crab pots, junk, etc are all potential culprits.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514