[C320-list] Forward lifeline gate?

Denny Browne denny.browne at me.com
Fri Aug 30 16:37:39 PDT 2019

The only real problem you might anticipate is getting that part of the boat close to the dock. The boat would need to be tied up at a pretty dramatic angle in the slip. May be cheap and easier to simply back into the slip as the beam is carried well aft. You could also board over the swim step, after dropping the swim step into the water, which should be really easy to maneuver.

Denny Browne
A Cappella
Denny.Browne at me.com
310-408-9591