[C320-list] Inverter size?

jackbrennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 17 10:31:52 PST 2019

Hi Scott:
Something sounds wrong. 400 watts should be plenty. That's roughly 25 amps in 12 volts or 2.5 amps at 110 volts.
My 400 watt inverter will charge a laptop easily.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.
Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 1:23 PM, Scott Westwood<scottwestwood at bellsouth.net> wrote:   Traveling so hard to research.  Does anyone know what size inverter I need to charge an older laptop onboard?  We had a 175w then tried 400w. The 409w sort of maintains (plugged in not charging).  Any thoughts?

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android