[C320-list] Inverter size?

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 17 12:22:58 PST 2019

About 4 or 6 gauge 2ft long with batt clamps that came with it. directly on batt (to test)

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 2:10 PM, Graeme Clark<cg at skyflyer.co.uk> wrote:   150W was fine for an older windows laptop I had but wouldn't keep a MacBook charger happy. I switched to 300w and its been fine since.

Do you have a true 12v at the input to the inverter? I used some pretty thick gauge wire to wire up my cigar lighter into which the inverter plugs but you might be suffering a voltage drop or other resistance that drops the input voltage?

Graeme Clark
“Jaskar”
Built 1996
Hull #366