[C320-list] Lazy jacks while sailing

Mark Hagerty mark at thehagertys.org
Sun Dec 22 14:16:39 PST 2019

Mine are always in place because I have a sail pack. I loosen them enough that the sail pack doesn’t interfere with the sail, and that takes care of the jacks as well. The battens don’t catch on raising the sail unless I’m not directly into the wind. Yes, a little puff might make it catch, ut a 2 second lower and raise takes care of it.

Mark Hagerty
Arrivederci