[C320-list] Head sink drain

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Tue Feb 5 09:40:52 PST 2019

Thanks Jeff. I wanted to throw out another issue we’ve had to see if there is a solution that someone has discovered. When you have the head sink drain seacock open and heal over (30+ degrees) on the starboard side the seawater comes in through the sink and floods the bathroom, at least that’s happened with us. So we keep the drain closed when at sea. Is there a solution to this problem?

Jeff Brown
"Out of the blue" Dana Point, CA
Catalina 320, Hull 78
(949) 350-5123