[C320-list] Temporary hatch cover

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 18:47:27 PST 2019

Sorry, I cut the cardboard about 2" larger than frame, then put cardboard
in 2 trash bags, and sealed on back. Taped around perimeter of this, to
fiberglass. Then took another layer of trash bag, laid over this with about
3" wider all away around, again taped to fiberglass, all with gaffers tape.
Thus was on while I was replacing lens, at home. This stayed in hatch, for
2 weeks, in boat yard, through rain, 2" of snow, and below freezing. Mine
didn't leak. YMMV.