[C320-list] Catalina Island

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 09:34:14 PST 2019

Diane,

I try to go to Catalina Island every summer out of San Diego.  I recommend going between July and October with August and September being the best months.  Otherwise it’s a cold trip.  Congratulations on your 4X cancer survival.  That’s great news!  There are a lot of 320’s in Southern California.  I cannot take the trip in April.  All the best in coordinating your tip.  Catalina Island is a great destination.  Feel free to email me if you have any questions or are interested in photos of the Island.  I have photos on Facebook as well.  I’m sure other Southern California owners can chime in to advise as well.

Cheers!
Scott Lagerquist
Sea Esta, 1994, #39
San Diego CA