[C320-list] Interior LED light for galley under microwave

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 09:44:10 PST 2019

Jeff,

I put a small LED light under the cabinets over the stove.  They are 12Volt with a switch and installed into the existing wires.  Very easy to do.  Check on Amazon and you should find a lot of options.  I think mine was $15 or so.  Gives good light with minimal power draw.  I put one in the head as well.

Good luck.  I may have a photo saved somewhere if you want to email me.

Scott Lagerquist
Sea Esta, 1994, #39
San Diego CA
Lgrqst at aol.com