[C320-list] Winch Rebuild

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Feb 18 04:55:24 PST 2019

If you're the kind who is prone to dropping things, you can take a box, cut a hole the size of the winch and set it over the winch during your assembly/disassembly.  Improves your chances of not dropping something would roll down the deck and off the boat.

Every.single.thing I drop on board, bounces until it finds the edge of the boat and then jumps for freedom.  Doesn't seem to matter what it is.

-Jeff