[C320-list] Stove/Oven Replacement

John Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 1 16:05:22 PST 2019

I’m amused at how different people have different perspectives.

My wife loves to cook and thinks the gas oven is the most wonderful device on the boat. She cooked muffins in it as part of her contribution to a New Year’s raft-up/party in St. Pete’s south yacht basin.

She cheered when she got the oven to work after we bought the boat. (The oven had never been used)

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320, No. 528
Tierra Verde, Fl.
Dolphin Cruising Club of Tampa Bay