[C320-list] Stove/Oven Replacement

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:02:53 PST 2019

If she were my wife, I'd probably weigh 300lbs.
When we bought our 1994, Warr de Mar, I asked the PO when he had last filled the propane tank. He said, "Oh, I've never filled it." And, he owned the boat for 10 years. I had to take the tank to have it updated before I could have it filled. After we took possession, I realized why he had never filled the propane tank when we found, in the oven, the original roasting pan in plastic wrap. I guess his wife didn't so much "Love to cook."
So, yes, once having discerned the process of lighting the oven, we have used it frequently.

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320 1994 #62 “Warr de Mar”
Middle River, MD (Chesapeake Bay)