[C320-list] Calling Westerbeke owners...

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optimum.net
Sat Jan 5 08:13:43 PST 2019

Ahoy....#245....Before I bought this five years ago...on the sea trial,
I was about to walk away from the purchase due to major vibrations from
the engine. Sounded like the engine was trying to break loose from the
mounts. Previous owner had the engine worked on.....cleaned injectors,
new mounts, and realignment.....much improved, bought the boat. It also
vibrates a bit between 1500 and 2300, but not enough to worry about.
Long term future project is to replace shaft, and realign. Sorry I dont
know what kind of mounts were installed.    Joe       I