[C320-list] Modifying The Sail Cover to Accommodate Dutchman System

Gerald Rouillard pearson39b at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 08:51:50 PST 2019

Thanks to everyone for a very informative discussion.  Jeff's comments about soiling the sail were particularly persuasive.   I'm close to a railroad and we already have trouble keeping the boats clean, so that issue got my attention right away.

For the moment, I'm going to leave the cover uncut and see if I can get better at dealing with the slack filament lines.  In the meantime, I'm taking the opportunity to resew failing seams on the cover and look for reasonably priced Catalina 320 logo panels to cover up the badly degraded ones I currently have.  Suggestions welcome...

Sailor Jerry
Wind Song, Hull #283

Sent from my iPad