[C320-list] Calling Westerbeke owners...

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 11:41:24 PST 2019

While I’m a Yanmar engine owner on my C-320, I have experienced very low vibration on my engine and a very long life on my cutlass bearing.  I attribute some of the success here to the installation of a PYI flexible shaft coupling that helps reduce vibration on any engine.  These are not very expensive and improve the capability of making good shaft alignment……My current cutlass bearing has over 700 engine hours and is still rock solid with no side to side play at the last haul out.  I’ve attached the link below.  I have no affiliation with this company, but I do like their products, including their mechanical seals for a dry bilge.  Best of luck.

https://store.pyiinc.com/collections/r-d-marine-flexible-shaft-couplings <https://store.pyiinc.com/collections/r-d-marine-flexible-shaft-couplings>

Joe Luciano
Second Wind
2005 Catalina 320