[C320-list] Sail cover logo was Modifying The Sail Cover to Accommodate Dutchman System

Gerald Rouillard pearson39b at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 09:59:23 PST 2019

Thanks Chris.  I found them, but they have a notice posted that says they are not currently taking orders because of a "family emergency."  I also looked at Catalina Direct, but their price is 4x higher.  Wish I knew some way to just get the old one off, short of scraping it away.

Sailor Jerry
Wind Song, Hull #283

Sent from my iPad