[C320-list] Oil pan replacement

Michael Ferguson coralman at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 7 17:39:09 PST 2019

Thanks for the info. Was it hard to find the pan.Thanks Mickey

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 6:58 PM, argates2nd<argates2nd at comcast.net> wrote:

I replaced pan on #182 a year ago.  The bottom had rusted/scaled but not leaked much.New pan and gasket bought from TD in MD.  Two guys (due to need to tilt the engine up for pan bolt access) did the replacement in a couple hours after I had removed as much of the bulkhead below the gangway as would come off.  They also checked the motor mounts and found them to be like new -- which was a surprise for a 22 year-old, 900 hour engine, and changed the oil & filter. Total cost $700 in SW FL.Rollie

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone