[C320-list] Oil pan replacement

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Tue Jan 8 13:00:31 PST 2019

A couple of members asked for photos of replacing the oil pan on Fiddler’s Green, so I set up an album on my owner’s gallery.  If this link <https://c320.org/mediagallery/album.php?aid=324&sort=0> doesn’t take you there, go to the C320.org <http://c320.org/> site, click on “Owner’s Galleries” under “Photo Gallery”.  The Fiddler’s Green gallery is at the bottom of the third page.

Mark Cole
Fiddler’s Green #8