[C320-list] Interior Port-light trim ring

Mark Seyler mseyler at cox.net
Fri Jan 11 20:06:53 PST 2019

Catalina Direct has one size port trim piece.  The link is below.  I can't
tell if it's the old version or the new one, but they will know, and my
experience is that they are very helpful on the phone if you call them.

https://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/1517_931/opening-port-repla
cement-trim-lewmar-5-x-12.cfm

Mark Seyler
S/V Reality