[C320-list] Downsize

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:23:37 PST 2019

I’m just a little younger than you and can easily single hand the C-320. Same draft as most trawlers and average 6/10 gph…. trawler doesn’t make a lot of sense at 1/3 of the cost for a late model… we are seriously considering doing the loop with ours in a few years.

They are very fast sailing and offer a good ride.

Thanks,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, NC