[C320-list] Downsize

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 27 07:09:52 PST 2019

I have owned #574 since 2009 and this is a great boat, ideal below decks for the wife and I and we’ve had other couples on board for up to a week, they didn’t complain about the V berth but it is a little tight. The Yanmar engine is powerful enough to get 5 to 6 kts in a seaway. If you do any big water sailing at all the sail boat is much more comfortable in heavy seas, than a trawler do to the stabilizing effect of the keel, and reduced sail. We have friends with a trawler who won’t venture out in seas that we will. Trawlers do have their advantages depending on the type of boating you do.
JEM 73 years
1999#574