[C320-list] Leaking Traveler

Mark Seyler mseyler at cox.net
Sun Jan 27 10:40:06 PST 2019

Dave,

I am facing removing and re-bedding my traveler too. I’ve been stumped because the bolts on each end are apparently seized in the deck organizer, and I can’t get enough torque on the slot head screw to break them loose, despite applying PB Blaster liberally over several weeks.

Please also send me whatever info you gained from your project.

Thanks,

Mark Seyler
S/V Reality
1995 C320 #232